View Single Post
Old 07-20-2011, 12:34 PM   #83
cutterjohn42
Addict
cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm IIIx, EBM-911, REB-1100(dead), PRS-505
Double post, but this is so this'll get noticed.

I've noticed since this fw (1.9.6) that IF I power OFF while in the reading app (epub sideloaded) that the power off screen does NOT appear(I have it set to NOT display covers, but the generic sleep/off screens) OR appears garbled.

IF I go to the HOME screen and THEN power OFF the power off screen ALWAYS displays properly

OR

IF it goes to sleep then hits the 15m power off setting the power off screen also displays normally whether or not the in the reading app or home screen.
cutterjohn42 is offline   Reply With Quote