View Single Post
Old 02-01-2008, 02:51 PM   #6
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
I would say that is always true. I do listen to books while I am driving sometimes and while I walk the dog. However, reading is several times faster unless I am reading out loud. I do not think the quote was very meaningful and was comparing apples to oranges.

Dale
I agree with you about the apples and oranges; however, industry statistics treat both as parts of the entire book market. For example they often quote that ebook sales are only X% while audiobook sales are Y%. Both are treated as derivative components of the total book market.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote