View Single Post
Old 02-28-2011, 01:25 AM   #94
Darqref
space cadet
Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Rocket PRO, gen3, Pocketbook360
Use for Read to Me function?

Has anyone used this utility to create a shortcut for the Read to Me function? I think its supposed to be alt - sym (or maybe shift-sym ? ) I don't have a kindle (yet) but I'm thinking about one for use by my mother, who is legally blind. She could use the text to speach function, but finding the correct button combination to press would be difficult.

I'd like to be able to set a keyboard shortcut to turn the TTS on or off from any one single button.

I'll probably try downloading the files for the readme, but thought I'd ask if anyone else had done this.
Darqref is offline   Reply With Quote