View Single Post
Old 01-23-2011, 06:56 PM   #12
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Even my mere 1000 file library contains a lot of readme-type text files and instruction manuals. I call them all ebooks cuz I convert them all to mobi in Calibre for my Kindle, and cuz, well, this is an ebook forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybmole View Post
duh - that's why we have google books, & internet, & wi-fi ....
You surely are a modern child if you trust The Cloud to always be available for you. I don't.

Besides, after the fall of civilization, I can hook a solar cell up to my Kindle and keep reading, like Burgess Meridith in that Twilight Zone episode....

Last edited by ApK; 01-23-2011 at 06:58 PM.
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote