View Single Post
Old 09-05-2019, 11:52 PM   #20
odamizu
just an egg
odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iOS
Once final Catalina is released, I plan to install and boot from an external drive, whose sole purpose will be to test how Sigil, Calibre, Alf, Kindle for Mac, etc. fare on Catalina. I will definitely report back.

I'm still hopeful that, as a last resort, it will be possible to override Catalina's Gatekeeper to allow unnotarized apps to run, even if that means they can't be signed (crazy, I know). The few articles I've seen suggest Apple does not intend to close this avenue.

That said, I plan to keep my actual Mac on High Sierra for as long as possible. The external Catalina drive will just be for experimentation
odamizu is offline   Reply With Quote