View Single Post
Old 10-05-2017, 03:17 PM   #2
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breathinlady View Post
The battery on my Kindle Fire HD10 decreases 2% every hour when turn off with the cover. Is this normal battery decline, in 24 hours it is dead! I have and older HD6 that can sit for over 14 day and not hit 0%.

Any ideals why...would total putting it back to original and then reloading all my apps help?

I have plenty of memory left in both in the tablet and on a 32G memory card. Battery declines faster with I use it to read I have screen brightness at about 25%.
I used to find my HD8 lost battery life when not in use, my answer was to put the Fire into Airplane mode when I wasn't using it.

Last edited by Josieb1; 10-06-2017 at 07:41 AM.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote