Thread: Troubleshooting New Kindle Touch SO/WiFi won't sync
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2011, 06:08 PM   #3
mewmartigan
Guru
mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis (2019)
I have this problem syncing between my Kindle and Kindle for Android.

If the android is the furthest page read, the Kindle will sync to it.

If the Kindle is the furthest page read, the Android will tell me I am already at the furthest page read (even when the Kindle is 50 pages ahead!)

I'm not sure if the Kindle is not sending the most recent page or if the Android is having a problem. But Android didn't have a problem when I had the K4 non-touch or K3 or K2. So I think the problem lies in the K4 Touch.
mewmartigan is offline   Reply With Quote