View Single Post
Old 11-26-2019, 10:20 PM   #1
Pajamaman
Wizard
Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Nova
Screen navigation in Android Koreader

I'm running Koreader on a Nook GL3. It runs very well.

However, the way screen navigation is configured appears to be different on Android than on the Kindle/Kobo version. On a kindle, I edited the default.lua file to customize navigation. However, the default.lua file does not appear to exist on the Android version. Instead there is a file called settings.reader.lua.

In the Kindle default.lua file, I edited these lines specifically:

DTAP_ZONE_MENU = {x = 1/8, y = 0, w = 3/4, h = 1/8}
DTAP_ZONE_CONFIG = {x = 1/8, y = 7/8, w = 3/4, h = 1/8}
DTAP_ZONE_MINIBAR = {x = 0, y = 31/32, w = 1, h = 1/32}
DTAP_ZONE_FORWARD = {x = 1/4, y = 0, w = 3/4, h = 1}
DTAP_ZONE_BACKWARD = {x = 0, y = 0, w = 1/4, h = 1}

I particularly altered how the menus and the page forward work.

I cannot find anything like these lines in the Android settings.reader.lua that refer to menu tap and page forward tap control. Can someone tell me how it works on Android? Is there another file?
Pajamaman is offline   Reply With Quote