View Single Post
Old 10-18-2019, 05:00 PM   #9
sherman
Guru
sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isomorpheus View Post
Your solution sounds nice. I gave it a try but got an error. Opened an issue for it.
As noted on Github, I'm looking into this.

As a sidenote, I sometimes hate working with Calibre emitted JSON. It seems to assume one is processing it with a dynamically typed language, so data types aren't always very... strict. For example, date/timestamp fields. If there is no date/time, one would expect the field to be non-existent, or null. What one doesn't expect is the string "None"

It makes unmarshalling into a Go struct an exercise in frustration
sherman is offline   Reply With Quote