View Single Post
Old 06-11-2019, 10:46 AM   #1043
shamanNS
Guru
shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW5 [bricked], Kindle PW1
I personally hate people that are omitting curly braces for single statement if/else blocks just as much as I hate people that are omitting parentheses when assigning "arrow functions" that take only one argument to a variable or a constant (even though that particular case is mainly "just" offence in regards to code readability /glanceability. )

But this comma convention thing (in most language that is not optional...) is one of the rare things that are shared between most of the languages... or so I believed
shamanNS is offline   Reply With Quote