View Single Post
Old 09-03-2017, 04:57 AM   #6
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Well, if it's any help at all, it seems you can add Scrivener to the potential pool of writing apps you might be able to use. I just checked, and the cursor doesn't blink at all. At least not once I followed the global Mac OS hidden setting instructions on this page, using the longer settings indicated on this other page at the second post before the end, which you've probably already applied anyway.

If you haven't already tried it, Scrivener has a decent-looking built-in outliner function, and also a lot of other stuff that makes it easy to keep track of and incorporate notes and references and such. This blogpost and this other blogpost (this one uses animated images to illustrate) have a nice look at how the outliner view feature works. Sometimes StackSocial affiliate stores have bundle or deep-discount sales on it (which is how I got my copy for 50% off via BoingBoing's), though if you find it handy after the 30 working days trial, you might want to wait until the anticipated version 3 is out.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote