View Single Post
Old 03-08-2017, 08:35 PM   #10
Rellwood
Library Breeder
Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD (2), PW2 (1), PW3 (4)
@theducks, it would be a recursive library, except for the fact that I keep sending the added books to another library. I know that many people use Calibre for one or two libraries, but I have completely abused the ability to create libraries. The idea of one or two libraries is a dream of mine, but until I get all the metadata right, along with the GR sync I will continue digging through the old libraries. I have managed to get libraries just right and then I self destruct them by doing some major shifting or removing of metadata...

Now don't get me started on CSV files....
Rellwood is offline   Reply With Quote