View Single Post
Old 10-18-2011, 09:19 AM   #37
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyDream View Post
I use WinXP 32-Bit and Vista 32-Bit. There are no problems when using Vista.

Although the results are not usable for me as the PDF is a mix of 2-column, 3-column pages and some maps/images. I tried the autodetect column option but the result was the same.

Nevermind.
Be sure to set the max columns to 4. Either command-line option "-col 4" or menu item "co" and set to 4. I tried your linked file with that option and it worked pretty well, though I only looked at a couple of pages.
willus is offline   Reply With Quote