View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 07:04 AM   #1
happysnapper22
Connoisseur
happysnapper22 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happysnapper22 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happysnapper22 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happysnapper22 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happysnapper22 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happysnapper22 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happysnapper22 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happysnapper22 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happysnapper22 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happysnapper22 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happysnapper22 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2 & PW3
Deleting all content from eReader

Frankly am sick to death of this doorstop from Sony, Sony software that dosent work, mutiple copies of books on the device and in the Adobe App.

Is there an easy way to delete the content of the reaeder and re-sync to the Adobe app (have given up completely on the Sony effort and uninstalled it). to hopefull get rid of the mutiple copies.

I dont think i have any drm books on the device (and not about to be stupid enough to spend on stuff for which there is little expcteation that it will work ) definately nothing that i have paid for (no pirated downloads either just stuff from gttenburg and the other copyright free sites).
happysnapper22 is offline   Reply With Quote