View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 11:23 AM   #601
yiming
Zealot
yiming is kind to children and small, furry animalsyiming is kind to children and small, furry animalsyiming is kind to children and small, furry animalsyiming is kind to children and small, furry animalsyiming is kind to children and small, furry animalsyiming is kind to children and small, furry animalsyiming is kind to children and small, furry animalsyiming is kind to children and small, furry animalsyiming is kind to children and small, furry animalsyiming is kind to children and small, furry animalsyiming is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Kindle Touch, PW2, PW5
ixtab, I've found some glitches in CM 2.4.0. I'm using KT 5.3.2.

When I select sort by any other options other than by title, and go back to select Sort by Title, the previous selection will remain selected. This problem only happens to Sort by Title. (Please see attached screen capture)

Similar problem happens to Display Options. The 2nd to 4th options can only be selected and not deselected. And the 1st option cannot be selected after I've deselected it. (also see attached screen capture)

Lastly, a minor UI issue. The Sort Options uses button whereas the Display Options uses thick for selection. It will be good to standardise it. Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot_2013_08_05T23_05_42+0800.png
Views:	316
Size:	20.0 KB
ID:	108949   Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot_2013_08_05T23_07_11+0800.png
Views:	320
Size:	12.3 KB
ID:	108950  
yiming is offline   Reply With Quote