Thread: List of books
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 09:42 AM   #10
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic-Ian View Post
I am running windos 7. I am not able to connect to folder as the device (kobo Arc) does not show up in the drop down box. I can access it through "my computer". What seems strange is that when I first did the OS updat, Calibre DID connect to device, but it crashed every time it did a search on the device. Then I re-installed Calibre, in the hope that it would cure the problem and it is now that it does not "see" the device. I am trying to get info from the Kobo IT guys to see if I can get it to connect as an external drive rather than a portable media player.
Is it possible that your Kobo got added to the MPT-Ignore list in Calibre? (Preferences:Sharing:Ignored devices)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote