View Single Post
Old 03-05-2009, 05:35 PM   #59
tlrowley
Quilt Geek
tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Kindle
I'm seeing the same blank images. At first, I thought I had done something wrong - the blank image appeared first!!! When I saw wilsondm2's post, I tried sleep/wake/sleep and finally saw my image, so my heart started again. Repeated use of the power key is showing that it's consistently every odd image (1-3-5) that's coming up blank.

Thanks so much for figuring this out - I'd much rather see my puppies than dead authors.
tlrowley is offline   Reply With Quote