View Single Post
Old 07-22-2017, 06:07 PM   #2616
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinisajoy View Post
I think he forgot to update from factory to consumer according to his other post in the other thread.
I just now noticed that and warned him against using the production testing firmware build.

It is becoming pretty clear he never read past step 6 if he was using our directions.
Instead, I think he was skimming and making things up as he went along.

The first post and this thread is over a year old. I would really like to just delete it and get on with my life.

Last edited by knc1; 07-22-2017 at 06:10 PM.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote