View Single Post
Old 07-20-2013, 05:47 AM   #32
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathew Reuther View Post
My issue is that every method I use results in a perfectly formatted file up until I upload to KDP, at which point the fonts are non-existant. I can take the Kindle Previewer generated file and open it up. Inside are the fonts. However, when I take the KDP generated file, they simply do not exist in the FOnts folder.
Matthew:

Simply clarifying: you say that "inside are the fonts," so you mean, when you unpack the post Step-6 mobi, the preview mobi, the fonts are inside the kindlegensrc.zip file, right? But that they will not display, no matter what? Correct?

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote