View Single Post
Old 09-18-2020, 02:33 PM   #74
Question Mark
Wizard
Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: More than I need, but not as many as I would like.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobnail View Post
The invisible button was due to its color mapping to a grayscale value that was very close to the grayscale value of the background.
I've experienced that issue a number of times. Until I can optimize such apps so that they will work well with an eink screen, what I usually now do is open the app up on a tablet or a phone while I am setting it up on my ereader. That way, I can see where the "invisible" buttons are "hidden". Once I've adjusted an app's visual settings to work well on my ereader, I no longer need to have it open on a phone or a tablet.
Question Mark is offline   Reply With Quote