View Single Post
Old 09-16-2020, 08:30 AM   #64
Pajamaman
Wizard
Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Nova
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowriver View Post
I wonder if anyone has opinions on the relative merits of the standard software for each product line? Notwithstanding that you can run pretty much what app you like on Android, I have read that the stock software on Likebook is not as good an experience as on Boox.
I've read a number of complaints about the base reading software on Likebook in the Boyue forum, and they state that it's lower quality is a reason to go with Onyx. As PDF reading and annotation is a key functionality for many buyers of Onyx/Likebook, this is a big deal. It seems to me that Onyx have invested more time in developing this software. Personally I don't do annotations (yet), but it's a big deal for many,
Pajamaman is offline   Reply With Quote