View Single Post
Old 08-14-2017, 02:54 PM   #12
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brain View Post
If it helps, I've bought a model, which was used by German electronics seller "Mediamarkt" as a stand in model for demonstration. I did it through ebay.

Should I seek to patch it up manually?
This depends on you. In the Kobo Firmware Releases wiki you can find the links to the firmware files, and also links to the discussion threads where people post there views on advantages and disadvantages of the respective firmware versions. If you only use Koreader and/or Coolreader, those firmware changes do not affect you really.
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote