View Single Post
Old 08-12-2017, 05:45 PM   #8
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brain View Post
I've registered my Kobo Aura One with Wifi. It updated to 4.1.7729 FW version and then I proceeded to install KSM8, Aura One Patch and Koreader successfully. Time to start experimenting and reading, thank you for your help Ken Maltby.
4.1.7729 FW is somehow surprising. With the major affiliates the current FW is 4.5.9587. Would you mind sharing what affiliate you have?
If you do not know your affiliate, you can find it in
.kobo\affiliate.conf

In KSM you can read this file by selecting
tools > explore > explore kobo.msh > affiliate.conf
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote