View Single Post
Old 02-24-2017, 07:38 PM   #4
darryl
Wizard
darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Oasis, Huwei Ascend Mate 7
I wasn't going to buy one. Whilst innovative in various ways I did not consider it to be a huge improvement over the Voyage or the Paperwhite. However, my poor Voyage suffered an unfortunate accident (my fault), and I replaced it with the Oasis. Yes, the price is high, like all luxury goods. But if you love reading and read a lot, then the difference in cost is miniscule over the life of the device (assuming, of course, that you look after it and avoid accidents).

Stop feeling guilty and enjoy. You were not ripped off. You chose to buy a premium product.
darryl is offline   Reply With Quote