View Single Post
Old 06-08-2018, 08:30 AM   #1555
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by darncat View Post
hi

i need help using the program, i am converting an ebook for use on an iphone 8, i have set the width to be 750px and height 1334px, enabled OCR tesseract at 50% cpu (default), changed the font to 21pt, and added -fc- to additional options as the program recommended. i am running your program in windows 10 pro my cpu is an i7 4870HQ. conversion keeps aborting and program crashing after not very long maybe 10% or less

just now i tried to convert a different ebook , but this time k2pdfopt simply closes when i attempt preview
Crashes in k2pdfopt are highly dependent on what you are trying to convert. What will help the most is if you can post (or private message to me) the source PDF file which you are trying to convert and the exact command line (or a screenshot of the GUI) you are using to convert it.
willus is offline   Reply With Quote