View Single Post
Old 06-28-2014, 10:50 PM   #10
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Lady View Post
I went to the page where you buy the comics bundle to see what the format is and they have a free download everyday. Both yesterday and today it was pdf. Is that normal for this site?

https://www.humblebundle.com/books
I suppose that you are directing this to me?

Anyway, this was a revelation to me. I went to the webpage that you gave the URL for and saw what you were talking about. Sounds great, if you like comics. Humblebundle will surely have items in other categories in the future; I know that they had that big promotion, that ended a couple of days ago, in which they offered audiobooks.

I decided to do a little bit more poking around and pulled up Humblebundle's home page (www.humblebundle.com). I noticed that they have a "daily deal," also (bottom of page, lefthand side). You'll notice the absence of the word "free" in there--it's not free, at least not today's. However, a person might be able to snag a good deal there from time to time. I'm going to try to remember to check this everyday. I am on their mailing list, but I don't get messages from them but once every three or four days, even though I checked on the subscription preferences that I wanted to informed of the "daily promotions."

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; 06-28-2014 at 10:54 PM.