View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 10:10 AM   #13
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (Black), 2 x Kindle WiFi (Graphite), iPod Touch 4G
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
What in particular doesn't work? I do have the SONY reader installed under Linux/VituralBox/Winsows XP and my PC is registered? I can buy and download books from the app. The only thing I've not tired is to use the app to copy over ebooks to my reader. The SONY app is not ideal it is sluggish and buggy

Personally I think the Kindle 4 PC is much better and works in Wine with no issues, even the DRM! The app is quite responsive.

The main app is just to read books to buy books from amazon you use their web page. Registering your PC is straight forward just install the app and link it to your amazon account.

=X=
The actual install of the Sony App (IIRC it installs but when you run it nothing happens). What version VB and Sony App are you using?
Solicitous is offline   Reply With Quote