View Single Post
Old 07-15-2009, 12:33 PM   #10
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
According to Peter, it was a speed problem. Since he helped write the software, I'm inclined to take his word for it
Yes, I believe that. But I guess the problem should have been the 505, then! Isn't the ADE engine on the Sonys pretty much identical? ( the 505 features a staggering 200 MHz processor and 64 mb RAM)

Last edited by mtravellerh; 07-15-2009 at 12:35 PM.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote