View Single Post
Old 10-07-2017, 05:10 PM   #13
haertig
Wizard
haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3, Fire HD8 Gen7, Moto G7, Sansa Clip v2, Ruizu X26
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
I recognize that there can be marital no-win situations.
Actually, I'm mostly just joking around. My wife won't care about a new PaperWhite. SHE's the one who signed us up for Amazon Prime, so of course she has to expect me to be tempted by these Prime member sales they have from time to time!

Oh, yeah. And I saw a RavPower portable battery charger on sale on Prime today too. Bought that as well. We wouldn't want my new PaperWhite to run out of juice, now would we?!
haertig is offline   Reply With Quote