View Single Post
Old 11-10-2015, 06:44 PM   #24
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcsalomon View Post
Please note that upcoming changes to the Baen web-site seem currently poised to eliminate the product codes this plugin uses to identify books. If you’re on the Baen’s Bar forums, Kiwidude, check the “Testing, Testing” thread in the Administrivia conference to join the discussion about this.
As theducks said, kiwidude isn't around much now. When the change happens, I'm willing to fix the code. But, I'm not very interested in signing up to yet-another-forum to learn what the changes will be. If you can post details, or a couple of test links, I can have a look at what will be needed.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote