View Single Post
Old 10-31-2013, 03:24 PM   #1244
arspr
Dead account. Bye
arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peakcrew View Post
I may be wrong (I've just done a quick search on "aura hd" and "aura hd requests in the forums), but there isn't a specific thread for Aura requests, so arspr made a good judgment call. It doesn't mean one couldn't be started, of course, as long as the firmware is sufficiently different from the other models (I don't know, because I haven't looked at the Aura yet). If not, it could perhaps be made clearer which thread deals with each model.
Yes, that's what I thought. I mean, I am a complete newbie in Kobo but from the market search I made before buying my new Aura HD, I got the impression that all the new Kobos share more or less the same GUI and features. So a feature request in any of them is probably going to be completely valid in any other model (or valid but some minor tweaks).

Of course if that's not the situation (very different features in each model), some moderator should start a new Firmware Request thread for each of them.
arspr is offline   Reply With Quote