View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 12:40 AM   #165
danskmacabre
Guru
danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo. Galaxy Tab S 8.4
Most people in my family (meaning my sisters and Mother) read a lot.
When I was VERY young I saw them reading and wondered what the fascination was all about.
Not sure how old I was but probably 7 or 8.

I used to read comics and stuff like that before then.

Anyway eventually my oldest sister saw I was taking an interest and and gave me a book to read. It was called "Black beauty", it was about a horse (I think it was part of a series). Actually I hated that book and she quickly gave me "The Hobbit" to read, which I absolutely loved.

It all took off from there. The Hobbit is still one of my favourites.
danskmacabre is offline   Reply With Quote