View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 05:11 PM   #12
frahse
occasional author
frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Wandering God's glorious hills, valleys and plains.
Device: A Franklin BI (before Internet) was the first. I still have it.
cjr72

You are singing to the choir my friend. I have done that and other things like that many times.

I have subscribed to WSJ before, but decided that I didn't have time to follow it and get my money's worth. I generally check out RCP and sometimes get a lead into the Journal.

Sometimes though something is really interesting, even astounding sounding from the little bit you get to look at and you try and try to get the whole thing. Then finally 2 weeks later you find out that the heading/blurb really was misleading and it wasn't that astounding at all. At that point, you realize that most of it is garbage and so money or time spent trying to see everything is just wasted.

Last edited by frahse; 12-10-2012 at 05:13 PM.
frahse is offline   Reply With Quote