View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 10:49 PM   #11
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by schooner1892 View Post
So I went back to your attachment and saw "Page Setup" then "Output Profile" and there in the list is "Tablet Generic." In mine I found "Convert Individually" and that brought up the window with "Page Setup" and Tablet.
That's the spot to check right before you make the conversion.

Quote:
Do you think it's an easy fix? I notice in the EPUB file that not only do I have the font problem, but the colors have become washed out.
Anytime a image is resized it loses something in the process.

Quote:
Do the original files remain unchanged in the process of converting/altering them in Calibre?
I think so.

Quote:
Should I try Input Profile as Default Input Profile and output Profile as "Tablet"?
That is what I would do.

You might want to check out Sigil for editing your book and creating the ePub. There is a forum here on this software.

Good Luck.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote