View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 04:54 PM   #526
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
Whoop, Whoop! I did it! It was hard to not buy anything ebook or pbook for six months but I met my challenge.
I am very impressed. Congratulations!

I've bought 52 ebooks this year. I do have three magazines a month on subscription (or equivalent), which accounts for 18 of the 52. And the others were all very good offers.

But I am on course to meet my target of having a TBR total under 300 by the end of the year, and I'm just meeting my target of two removed for every one added to my TBR pile.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote