View Single Post
Old 05-18-2012, 08:39 AM   #7
snarkophilus
Wannabe Connoisseur
snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura 2, Sony PRS-T1, Sony PRS-350, Palm TX
Quote:
Originally Posted by huebi View Post
As more and more touch devices are on the market the built in "back" function is more and more difficult to reach. I assume that most readers do not know where to find this functionality.
Not all newer touch readers are a step backwards. I was happily surprised by how much better the Sony PRS-T1 does this compared with my old PRS-350.

On the T1 when you navigate through a link it leaves on-screen back and forward navigate buttons at the bottom of the screen. See the very bottom of this page in the manual for details.

On the PRS-350 I ended up mapping a long press on one of the buttons as "previous page" with PRS+. There was no simple way I was aware of for doing this with the stock firmware.

Cheers,
Simon.
snarkophilus is offline   Reply With Quote