View Single Post
Old 07-18-2011, 12:59 PM   #1
st_albert
Guru
st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'

Device: none
Fails to export images?

Hi,
I hope I am not missing something painfully obvious, but here goes.

I have been using W2E version 1.1.11 for converting .odt documents to epubs with good success, but up till now they have not had any images in the body of the text.

Recently I attempted a conversion that has around 40 jpg illustrations in it. None are exported.

I read in the "Problems? Solutions" sticky thread that it matters how the images are anchored in the text, but I have tried all possibilities (as character, to character, to page, to paragraph) and none work.

I am using LibreOffice version 3.3.3 (build 301) under Debian Linux.

Am I missing something?

Thanks,
Albert
st_albert is offline   Reply With Quote