View Single Post
Old 05-28-2011, 07:57 PM   #9
Canuck_in_Japan
Wizard
Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura, Aura H2O, Kindle PW3
It's a good reader for the masses. I still own a Jetbook and I liked it a lot. I liked not having the screenflash and there was no eyestrain with the non backlit LCD screen. Still you get what you pay for and I don't think I would ever want to buy a $50 e-reader. But for those of us who can't afford $150 electronics it's a nice way to get your foot in the door.
Canuck_in_Japan is offline   Reply With Quote