View Single Post
Old 08-19-2010, 01:08 PM   #5
Mickey330
Addict
Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis & the Kindle app on iDevices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logseman View Post
Does the beta-testing require, so to say, a certain knowledge of computing, or is it a more centrally-steered, rinse-and-repeat feedback? I'd love to try the new beta firmware, but as a programming layman my feedback is less valuable than, say, GrayNM's.
Echoing Logseman here.

My only qualification, other than my willingness to take notes and such if something (or nothing) happens, is to be a power reader of e-books (both DRM'd and not).

Oh, and I also have the willingness to be a Beta tester ... which means I won't whine if my device is having a bad day (well, not much ... and probably not to y'all in this public forum ).

To be honest, most of the time, when people start talking programming details here - all I get out of it is the words "and" and "the"! I still don't understand the steps to run the script to use the Favorites folder and load all the books to it ... or whatever that topic was!

But - if a regular user is good enough (and I can write/take notes), then I'd like to be a Beta tester.

And, I'd offer even without the opportunity to be "super Beta" and get a device/sale reduction. I just want to have better access to my library books and I understand 15.3 is supposed to do that. So - I want to get my hands on it right away (yes, I am impatient!).

Anyway - long ramble to say: If you want someone who will take careful note of what's going on if something happens, then please - pick me!

Marilyn
Mickey330 is offline   Reply With Quote