View Single Post
Old 04-18-2018, 11:42 AM   #46
Wearever
Wizard
Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2,Voyage, Kindlle hdx 8.9, Ipad mini 4. Air 2
I read two different books on different readers, they are not in the same genre. One might be fantasy the other might be nonfiction or something different. I tend to read more intense books with something lighter so I can switch each night depending on my mood. or how tired I am at the end of the day. I don't read series back to back, I'll wait and finish other books I want to read ' then pick up the next book in a series.

I have found that trying to read two similar books can be confusing, names, plots, time period. I have this problem with fantasy books now, I tend to read Kingdom style fantasy books, the name spelling and places are usually similar.
Wearever is offline   Reply With Quote