View Single Post
Old 04-05-2017, 10:12 PM   #140
szarroug3
Zealot
szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle PW2
Released 3.0.5. Minor bug fix and some code cleanup.

@raffnix, I looked into your suggestion. It seems like the x-ray data is only sent if you choose to send the sample directly to the device from amazon. If you download it to your computer, it only gives you the book file with no x-ray files. Unfortunately, this doesn't really work for the plugin since I don't have a way to have log you into your amazon, ask for the book to be sent to the device, then go to the device and get the files off. Sorry. I was really excited about this idea. I hate all the empty data.
szarroug3 is offline   Reply With Quote