View Single Post
Old 03-02-2015, 06:31 PM   #2
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaot View Post
My problem with editing and saving starts right in beginning: Before start editing.

Revert to ''Start of editing session'' shows the situation before editing anything. In my logic the blue arrow left can still not be activated at this time but only after a first change.
And what's more, if it is clicked at that point in time, and that click is immediately followed by a "Quit" then the question about 'Do you want to discard changes' is popped - eh, what changes. Happens with Preferences->Integration with calibre->Update metadata in the book when opening unchecked, besides which the above happens when editor is run via Windows Open With.

I have vague recollection that this issue came up as soon after the editor was released amongst a lot posts about Save v Save as etc, maybe the anomaly slipped through the cracks.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote