View Single Post
Old 12-14-2018, 03:58 AM   #18
Bookchin
Connoisseur
Bookchin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookchin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookchin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookchin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookchin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookchin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookchin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookchin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookchin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookchin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookchin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by meeera View Post
It depends on your vision, the distance you hold it from your face, and the particular PDF. There's no one answer. I can read A4 PDFs in landscape mode on my iPad mini, even; others might not. Can you visit an Apple store or find a usergroup where you might try them out in person?
I would hold it as I would a book. I am interested in an e-reader or tablet that I could read PDFs on that I've scanned. e.g. an 8.5" x 11" academic paper I've scanned in a document scanner.

Just wondering if a 10.3" would display and render just as well as a 13.3". Or if a 10.3" still has any size-related problems for which you have to do something, like pinch, zoom, or crop margins, etc.. The difference in price between the two sizes is enormous.
Bookchin is offline   Reply With Quote