View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 10:02 AM   #32
4691mls
Wizard
4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ALL DEVICES ARE STOCK: Kobo Clara, Tolino Shine 2, Sony PRS-T3, T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by pidgeon92 View Post
I have collected the first few. Once I finish the Wallander series from Henning Mankell, this might be the next series I start.

I have read the first three books in the Patrik Hedstrom series by Camilla Läckberg, but I didn't like the first two all that much and am hesitant to recommend the series. The third book was the best, and the subsequent books aren't available yet.
What I liked about the Inspector Sejer series was that although some of the criminals in the books were really screwed up, Sejer and his assistant were basically decent people doing a good job, as opposed to so many series where the main character is really messed up.

Warning - if you're squeamish, like me, you will want to skip over some of the crime scene descriptions.
4691mls is offline   Reply With Quote