View Single Post
Old 05-05-2008, 03:24 PM   #29
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
oh yes she loves it, and don't get me wrong I think the wireless feature is great but I would just have books already loaded on before arriving at the airport. She is the opposite, she has probably purchased a book or magazine or two or four while sitting on the plane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketime View Post
Good for her. I really like the look and feel of the Sony but for everyday use I prefer the Kindle.
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote