View Single Post
Old 05-05-2008, 01:06 PM   #27
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
The Mrs uses the Kindle, I figured she can purchase books easily and wirelessly with the Kindle I wouldn't have to do it for her

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketime View Post
Ervserver,

Wow, I wish I was half as organized as you. I'm pretty much a scatter brain when it comes to planning. That's the beauty of the Kindle. I can do all my reading stuff on the fly. I've been in 9 airports across the country and I've had a signal in all of them. I travel for a living and there have been very few, if any locations I haven't had a signal as I subcribe to half a dozen blogs and leave it on all the time.

Glad to hear you are so organized, you don't really need the features of the Kindle. Since you own a Sony and you're so organized, why do you bother with the Kindle?
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote