View Single Post
Old 02-28-2017, 05:56 PM   #18
Trane
Groupie
Trane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: android tablet
OK I disabled all non-MS shell extensions. There were 36. I will first use Sigil awhile to see if it seemed to fix the problem. Then will enable the first 18 and try Sigil again. If after a couple days it's still ok, I know the problem shell is in the second half... so will enable 9 of those, etc, working my way down to the one. Will report back in some days...

Thanks for this as I can just enable all of them again when I am not using Sigil. Then disable again when I am.

EDIT: In the meantime I am CTRL+S'ing my a-- off.

Last edited by Trane; 02-28-2017 at 05:58 PM.
Trane is offline   Reply With Quote