View Single Post
Old 09-08-2008, 11:31 AM   #32
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Sir Edward View Post
I had hoped to fly Southwest there and back in the same day. The last flight out is 7:00PM on Saturdays. (Cheapskates - every other day of the week is 10PM!) (Southwest is the US equivalent of Ryanair - only we did it first!)

So it's stay over, drive or fly. Can you recommend a reasonably good, reasonably close hotel?
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh View Post
I was planning to post a message this morning that I'll be picking my travel dates for October in he next three days, so now is the time to holler if anyone has a specific preference.

I would probably prefer the 4th, but it's a very mild preference, so the 11th would be fine. I don't know yet if my work folks have their own preferences on when they want me here, usually they don't but sometimes they do.

The Woodlands would be a lot more convenient for me than Sugarland, since I'll most likely be flying in to IAH that afternoon and I tend to be more on the north side of town than the south when I'm here.

If I recall correctly, there ought to be a fair number of hotels and such in that area, also, Conroe isn't very far up the road from the Woodlands (like 10 miles), and it should have some good options in hotels (likely better priced) as well.
I did some research, and there is a hotel called the "Drury" that has gotten very good reviews. And ... it's super close to Panera Bread.

The address and phone number are

28099 Interstate 45 N
The Woodlands, TX 77380
(281) 362-7222‎

It turns out my petsitter is available either weekend, so just let me know asap which one you all decide on so I can book a room.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote