View Single Post
Old 05-21-2014, 09:54 PM   #590
Guyverix
Guyverix shines like a glazed doughnut.Guyverix shines like a glazed doughnut.Guyverix shines like a glazed doughnut.Guyverix shines like a glazed doughnut.Guyverix shines like a glazed doughnut.Guyverix shines like a glazed doughnut.Guyverix shines like a glazed doughnut.Guyverix shines like a glazed doughnut.Guyverix shines like a glazed doughnut.Guyverix shines like a glazed doughnut.Guyverix shines like a glazed doughnut.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Touch, Kindle App
I think a plugin to allow some mods to the Content Server would be kinda cool.

Since I have a Kindle it gets really grouchy with the "Get" link, and generally fails to get the book. Being able to click "mail book" from the content server would be a really nice option to have.

There is a kind of hacked script that I found on the net, but it requires installing a proper webserver and exec-ing a python script. I would rather use the built in smtp script that does the auto-throttling..

Sadly, I can write stuff in bash, but have no idea where to begin with Python in building out something like this. Anyone else think this would be an interesting plugin?

Last edited by Guyverix; 05-21-2014 at 09:55 PM. Reason: small typo
Guyverix is offline   Reply With Quote