View Single Post
Old 08-19-2010, 02:44 PM   #1
emonti8384
browneyedgurl
emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505/950x2, PRS-600 silver, Galaxy III purple, T2 black
If You Really Knew Me

I was watching MTV the other day for the first time in....wow, it's been a couple years! I hate hate hate how reality tv has dominated every channel of every hour of every day. But....

they have this show called If You Really Knew Me. Watch it! I think it is the cutest concept. Just wanted to see if anyone else has heard of it. There's this organization that goes around to different high schools and they have what is called a Challange Day. It's one day that challanges students to come together and really see each other for who they are, and to look at yourself and be honest. I love the idea.
emonti8384 is offline   Reply With Quote